We’ve scan 66654 Reviews for you. If you are looking for Tube Amps Under 500 than this review article may help you.
Ten products details available for Best Tube Amps Under 500. We have selected these products on 66654 reviews. Read each of the products details below on " Tube Amps Under 500 Reviews". You will see our scores on "Best Tube Amps Under 500" which is helpful whose also looking for " Tube Amps Under 500 Reviews".
|1||LOXJIE P20 Full Balance Tube Amplifier Headphone Power Amplifier (Black)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||CALIFORNIA TONE RESEARCH SET5 Single End Tube Guitar Amplifier||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier Single-end Class - A Amp||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fender Champion 20 - 20-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||VOX VT40X Modeling Amp, 40W||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Rockville BluTube 70W Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Monoprice 611705 5-Watt 1x8 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier - Tan/Beige with Celestion Super 8 Inch Speaker, 12AX7 Preamp, Versatile and Durable For All Electric Guitars||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||BUGERA T50-INFINIUM 50-Watt Cage-Style 2-Channel Amplifier Head with Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Silver multicolored, (T50INFINIUM)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Monoprice 611815 15Watt, 1 x 12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Marshall Code 50-50-watt 1x12" Digital Combo Amp||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- LOXJIE P20 Full Balance Tube Amplifier Headphone Power Amplifier Black
- CALIFORNIA TONE RESEARCH SET5 Single End Tube Guitar Amplifier
- Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier Single-end Class A Amp
- Fender Champion 20 20-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
- VOX VT40X Modeling Amp, 40W
- Rockville BluTube 70W Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Monoprice 611705 5-Watt 1x8 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier Tan/Beige with Celestion Super 8 Inch Speaker...
- BUGERA T50-INFINIUM 50-Watt Cage-Style 2-Channel Amplifier Head with Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Silver...
- Monoprice 611815 15Watt, 1 x 12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb
- Marshall Code 50-50-watt 1x12" Digital Combo Amp
1. LOXJIE P20 Full Balance Tube Amplifier Headphone Power Amplifier (Black)
- Military grade 6N3 electronic tubes and carefully tuned circuits.Powerful drive circuit up to 600mW at 64Ω .
- Fully balanced headphone amplifier,including balanced input interface.
- Hi-End volume control NJW1195 produced by JRC Japan.
- Use relay for mute control.Humanized operation with memory function.
- Aluminum CNC,very fine workmanship.
2. CALIFORNIA TONE RESEARCH SET5 Single End Tube Guitar Amplifier
- All Tube Guitar Amplifier
- Single End Tripod design
- 5 Watts of Pure Class A power
- Perfect for Jazz, Blues, or Surf’s Rock
3. Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier Single-end Class – A Amp
- With an English Operation Manual，If you need a circuit diagram, please contact us by email, thank you!
- Manual welding, preferred audiophiles, the output transformer switch to the higher end of the 76 * 40 output transformer.
- When low-frequency dynamic playback is good, control and strong, it is more powerful.
- Tube: EL34 × 2，6N2J × 2，5Z4PJ × 1
- Warm reminder: You should take about 30-100h time to operate the amp.RUN-IN to the amp gives it’s best and stable sound.So during the first 100h use time the sound maybe is not the best,you can also use your own run-in method.
4. Fender Champion 20 – 20-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Shape your sound with the EQ section (Bass + Treble) as well as dial in lush effects such as digital reverbs, chorus, vibratone and delay.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will to accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Store extra cables or other small accessories with the open back cabinet. Voltage: 230 Volts EUR
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
- Classic Blackface styling adds that inimitable Fender touch. Inputs- One – 1/4 inch. Total Impedance- 8 ohms
5. VOX VT40X Modeling Amp, 40W
- 40 Watts; 1 x 10″ Speaker
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- 11 realistic amp models; 13 high quality on-board effects; 33 preset programs
- Built-in tuner, AUX in jack, Headphones out, and USB connectivity; Optional VFS2 & VFS5 footswitches
6. Rockville BluTube 70W Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Rockville BluTube Bluetooth tube 70 watt amplifier/home theater stereo receiver
- Rockville BluTube audiophile grade tube amplifier with Bluetooth. 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm. 35 Watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm. Tube Amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!.
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range. Built-in preamplifier. (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, laptop, or MP3 player, etc.
- Headphone output. Vu meter. Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer). USB input for music files from USB thumb drive. Usb can charge your phone or other USB device. Rear speaker terminals: banana Plug/ binding post outputs for 2 speakers.
- Frequency response (3dB): 25hz-20khz. Input impedance: 47Ko. Input sensitivity: 300mV. Output Impendence: 4-8ohm. Total harmonic distortion): =0.02%. Signal-to-Noise ratio(s/n): =86dB. Bluetooth: 2.1+Edr. Usb: Supports WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC. 110V/220V switchable. Unit weight: 6.6 lbs. Unit dimension: 10.6″X10.2″X5.1″.
7. Monoprice 611705 5-Watt 1×8 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier – Tan/Beige with Celestion Super 8 Inch Speaker, 12AX7 Preamp, Versatile and Durable For All Electric Guitars
- As the title indicates, this guitar amplifier features a 5-watt tube power amplifier and a Celestion brand speaker.
- It uses a ECC83/12AX7 preamplification tube and a 6V6GT power tube for the amplifier section, plus a Celestion Super 8 GBA-15 speaker.
- The amplifier handles frequencies between 80Hz and 10kHz, with hum and noise -75dB below the rated power and 0.5% total harmonic distortion.
- It includes a Low input and a High input, with the former attenuating the signal by approximately 50% and the latter being easier to overdrive.
- While tone is always debatable, the increased dynamic range and even-order harmonic
distortion of tubes produces the better sound.
8. BUGERA T50-INFINIUM 50-Watt Cage-Style 2-Channel Amplifier Head with Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Silver multicolored, (T50INFINIUM)
- Hand-built 50-Watt guitar head driven by 4 x 12AX7 and 2 x EL34 tubes
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design—everything from traditional clean/crunch to modern high-gain sounds
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Switchable Class-A/AB operation for ultimate power amp voicing: Class-A for classic warmth and Class-AB for raw, high-speed power
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
9. Monoprice 611815 15Watt, 1 x 12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb
- Superior guitar tone and flexibility using this 15-Watt, 1×12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb from Monoprice!
- Features a 15-watt tube power amplifier and a Celestion brand speaker. Amplifier Load Range: 8 ~ 16 ohms
- Uses three ECC83/12AX7 preamplification tubes and two EL84 power tubes for the amplifier section, plus a Celestion Red Truvox 1215 speaker.
- Handles frequencies between 80Hz and 10kHz, with hum and noise -75dB below the rated power and 0.5% total harmonic distortion.
- The cabinet is ported in the rear and features a leather handle, cloth speaker grill, and a cream-colored, textured, synthetic leather exterior with chrome corner guards
10. Marshall Code 50-50-watt 1×12″ Digital Combo Amp
- Power: 50W (solid state) Single input 14 preamp models 4 power-amp models 8 speaker cab models Speaker: 1×12 Marshall Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, pre FX, amp, mod, delay, reverb, power, cab 100 presets 24 FX (five simultaneously) Aux. input Headphone output USB port Bluetooth iOS and Android integration Footswitch sold separately Dimensions: 20.86 in. x 17.32 in. x 11.02 in. Weight: 28.6 lbs.
- The Marshall CODE 50W 1×12 combo combines the Marshall legacy with state-of-the-art technology, culminating in a potent little amp that taps into all the tones you crave
- The range offers a choice of digital amp models, power amps, cabinet simulations, FX and more allowing you to dial in every tonal possibility you need
- Various choices of glistening cleans, vintage crunches and modern high gain options can be mixed and matched with classic Marshall 100W or British Class A power stage for example, and then run through a choice of various 1×12, 2×12 or 4×12 simulations
- Add from a selection of 24 FX and you have all you need in one complete setup