We’ve scan 66241 Reviews for you. If you are looking for Smartthings Motion Sensor than this review article may help you.
Read our products collection features for Smartthings Motion Sensor Review. For smartthings motion sensor we have overlooked 66241 of reviews and created this shortlist for Best Smartthings Motion Sensor with scores. As we believe below table will help you to get Smartthings Motion Sensor Review.
|1||Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White - PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||SimpliSafe Motion Sensor - 45ft. Range - Infrared Heat Signature Technology - Compatible with The Home Security System (New Gen)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Z-Wave Plus Rare Earth Magnets Door & Window Sensor, White & Brown (DWZWAVE2.5-ECO)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor, Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings, 2 Pack||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Portable Smart Motion Sensor, Tabletop/Wall/Ceiling Mount, Battery or USB Powered, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, 34193,White||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Centralite Micro Door Sensor (Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Light Switch, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 3-Way Compatible, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, White & Light Almond, 26931||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
- SimpliSafe Motion Sensor 45ft. Range Infrared Heat Signature Technology Compatible with The Home Security...
- Z-Wave Plus Rare Earth Magnets Door & Window Sensor, White & Brown DWZWAVE2.5-ECO
- Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave...
- Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor, Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings...
- GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Portable Smart Motion Sensor, Tabletop/Wall/Ceiling Mount, Battery or USB Powered...
- Centralite Micro Door Sensor Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Light Switch, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 3-Way Compatible...
1. Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. New version (2.0) comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won’t work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
2. Ecolink Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector Pet Immune, White – PIRZWAVE2.5-ECO
- Premium components provides accurate and instant motion detection in both Automation mode and security mode
- Overcomes potential interference of pets as large as 55 lbs, saving nuisance false alarms.
- Easy installs with included flush mount and corner mount wall brackets and begins to learn as Soon as batteries power it up.
- Five Year battery Life and discrete design keep it out of sight and out of mind when not on alert.
- Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of Z-wave home security hubs like Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite, HomeSeer, D-link staples connect and Piper NV. If your brand is not listed, (e.g. Wink or Alarm.com based security panels) compatibility cannot be guaranteed.
3. SimpliSafe Motion Sensor – 45ft. Range – Infrared Heat Signature Technology – Compatible with The Home Security System (New Gen)
- Motion range up to 45ft with customizable ranges of 15ft, 30ft, and 45ft.
- 90° Field of vision, giving you a full range of coverage when placed in a corner.
- Precision-engineered and designed to detect the unique heat signature of people. Your dogs and cat under 50 lbs. Won’t trigger the alarm.
- Ready to work right out of the box, Your motion sensor comes pre-installed with batteries and adhesive.
- Compatible with your SimpliSafe home security system. (New generation)
- Setup is a snap. Place it on any door or window and ‘add device’ With your SimpliSafe Keypad.
- Optional installation tools included for your convenience — 2 screws and a Mounting plate.
- Add up to 100 sensors to the base of your SimpliSafe home security system. (New generation)
4. Z-Wave Plus Rare Earth Magnets Door & Window Sensor, White & Brown (DWZWAVE2.5-ECO)
- COMPATIBILITY: The Ecolink Door/Window is manufacturer tested to be compatible with the following ZWAVE Plus Home Automation HUBs or controllers: Samsung SmartThings Certified, V1, V2, V3. Vera Plus, Vera Edge, Vera Lite. Homeseer. Dlink staples connect. While it may work with your ZWAVE hub, Ecolink cannot guarantee it.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL: Easy installation by simply pulling the battery Tab to begin the Learning process. Natively compatible with SmartThings, it works with most brands of ZWAVE home security hubs. Features industry leading rare earth magnets that allow for up to a 5/8 inch sensor to magnet gap. Perfect for most door or window applications.
- WHITE or BROWN housings INCLUDED: Both White or Brown plastic housing choice included to match any décor.
- 3 YEARS BATTERY LIFE: Tamper sensing Premium design outlasts the competition and boasts a battery Life of up to 3 years.
- Ecolink is a leading developer of low power, highly reliable wireless solutions, including a wide range of intelligent wireless security, sensing or home automation devices.
5. Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Enabled Zwave Motion Sensor, Temperature, Light Sensor, Work with Zwave Hub Smartthings 3-in 1 Security System, Battery Powered
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50°C / 14~122°C with accracy of ±1°C, 0~30000 LUX with ±3% accracy.
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
6. Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor.
- 2 year battery life
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in downlight.
- Works with certified Z-Wave gateways and tested with Fibaro, Indigo 7, openHAB, SmartThings, Vera.
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15070011
7. Sengled Smart Window & Door Sensor, Hub Required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings, 2 Pack
- Simple Set Up: Pair the sensor directly to the Sengled Smart Hub using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android). A compatible hub is required for use
- Simple Installation: Use the in app guide to activate your sensor. Then, peel the backing off the adhesive and stick on any door jamb or window frame
- Check In From Anywhere: See the status of your window or door by checking the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) when connected to a Sengled Smart Hub
- Automate Your Home: Have your entryway lights turn on when you open the front door automatically. Use the open/close status in the app to trigger other Sengled smart devices, including Sengled Smart LEDs
- Keep An Eye Out: Know when your door or window has been opened by checking the timeline in the Sengled Home app
8. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Portable Smart Motion Sensor, Tabletop/Wall/Ceiling Mount, Battery or USB Powered, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, ZWave Hub Required, 34193,White
- REQUIRES Z-WAVE-CERTIFIED GATEWAY – Compatible with the following Z-Wave hubs: SmartThings, Wink, Nexia and Trane.
- PLACE ANYWHERE – Included mounting hardware for wall or ceiling installation combined with the option to place the sensor on tables, shelves, counters, desks or other flat surfaces supports use in any indoor location. It is ideal for high-traffic areas, like entryways, common rooms and halls, when powered by an optional micro USB cable.
- WIRELESS CONVENIENCE – Send notifications to mobile devices, trigger scenes and activate lights wirelessly any time movement is detected. The signal range of up to 150ft. from the closest hub or Z-Wave device also enhances versatility.
- WHOLE-ROOM COVERAGE – A reach of up to 45ft. and up to 180-degree coverage range complemented by three sensitivity settings – low/medium/high – accommodates rooms of every size.
- POWER OPTIONS – Two included CR123A batteries last up to two years and support portable use. The option to power the sensor with a micro USB cable (sold separately) activates the Z-Wave signal-repeater function and is perfect for even the busiest areas of your home.
9. Centralite Micro Door Sensor (Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms)
- Works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms
- Built-in temperature sensor
- 2-year battery life
- Easy mounting using adhesive or screws (both included)
- Trigger scenes, notifications, and automation features when used with a zigbee-compatible hub
10. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Light Switch, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, 3-Way Compatible, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, White & Light Almond, 26931
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- SELECTABLE MOTION CONTROL – Personalize the switch with three motion-detection options – occupancy, vacancy and manual. Occupancy mode turns lights ON/OFF automatically, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. To deactivate the motion sensor, select manual operation. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, the switch accommodates any room with varying amounts of activity. Additionally, enjoy custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
- 3-WAY READY – The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.Voltage:120 volt
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond cover buttons (wall plate not included). Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Please refer user guide below for better use